Saturday, February 21, 2009

Life In Selangor



When our family moved to Selangor, our children were already nine. Now they are all eleven of them. Selangor is one of the peaceful places in Malaysia. It is next to Kuala Lumpur. If I want to go to Kuala Lumpur, I can just take a bus from Rawang where I live. Actually it is easier to take a bus than drive a car where you have to find a place to park. The bus service in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur is very good. (But make sure you know where you want to go, so that you can ask anybody there to make sure you don't get lost !)
Well, I like living in Selangor, But if my husband ask me to go back to Sabah with him, I still don't mind to do that as long as I am with him and my wonderful family. Right now we are enjoying living in Selangor in our own way!

No comments:

Post a Comment